Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today it was lovely to spend the day in the sunshine with Miss Lucy. We went on several walks and took in a protest march for domestic workers. Even though some of you will not consider that relaxing for me it was lovely. I have been so busy recently that I did not even have time to keep up with my e-mail or anything else.
In fact, two months has passed since I last had time to write anything on this blog. I cannot beleive how fast the time has gone by. I have studied and written two of the hardest exams I have ever done in my entire life allowing me to apply for my life insurance license. I agreed to contract with Canada Financial to hold my license and now am waiting for my criminal background check to come through. Next week I finally get to start learning about the real world of insurance instead of just the text book stuff.
I expect to be very busy again in the next few weeks, but I have really missed everyone and I hope to be able to get some time to blog again.

I hope my fellow sisters around the world had a great Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment