Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blogger Problems!

I have lots of pictures and posts that I would like to put up, but sadly I am having a lot of trouble with blogger since they came up with the new beta. The new beta has a great user friendly interface and I like the look of it, but even before I installed it I began having uploading problems on my site. Now that I have loaded it I am having even more problems. First it told me that it would save my old template if I wanted to go back to it, but I can't find it?!? I also lost all my links in the change over and can't get them back. It was the first time in a year that I had any problems with blogger so I am hoping that in the next while they will get the kinks worked out and fixed. In the meantime I will continue to try and upload pictures and posts on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment