Wednesday, January 03, 2007

January Blahs!

Well the after holiday blahs have hit me hard this year. It hasn't helped that I have had a flu bug for almost two weeks. I am struggling to find the energy to get going with all that needs doing this year.
As well the weather just can't seem to make up it's mind. One minute we have the pineapple express going through with down pouring rain and temperatures of 11 C the next we have clear skies and temperatures of -3 with a promise of snow shower the day after. We have had the worst winter that I can remember here in a long time and yet the east is awash is sunshine and warm temperatures go figure.
I have spent the last few days trying to clean up the holiday mess. Throw out the dead flowers, pack up the decorations clean out the refrigerator and vacuum up the bits and pieces all over the carpet.
I am so longing for some sunshine and warm temperatures and some hiking in the mountains. Spring seems so far away at this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment