Saturday, October 13, 2007

Canada - isn't she grand?

Sometimes I think our country can be summed up in the notes we write above the toilets in washrooms around the city. In three different languages they tell us what we can and cannot put in the toilet....something I thought was just common sense, but in the last three years more and more places have added the statement "don't stand on the toilet seat"????? Like who does that??? and why??
While I am on the topic of toilets. You really can find everything on the internet. I came across this site Toilets from Around World These are just a couple of examples of the incredible pictures of bathroom fixtures from around the world that he has collected on his site. The only thing is he is missing my favorite - the outhouse!

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say, I think I'd like to pay that sink a visit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lol* too funny - where do you think it is???

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first guess would be San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I would have thought Vancouver! Where do you think you get things like this? Do you just walk into a hardware store and say " Hey you got any of those penis and balls taps??

    ReplyDelete