Ha! and it couldn't be a better one. My friend Drowsey Monkey, who has a great blog, tag me with the blue tea pot meme.
The Rules: List 5 to 10 courses you'd like to take to improve your life. Include one you'd like to take with the friend who passed this on to you, and then tag 5 others. All this is optional, so participate if you want
- The first course I would like to take is a creative writing course to see if I have any creativity in me or if I am just as black and white as I think I am.
- I would like to take a web design course because I have always wanted to design a web site and I have encouraged every one I know to design a web site but I have never done it because I am a perfectionist and think I will do the whole thing wrong so I won't attempt it at all!!
- I would like to take a photography course so I could figure out how to capture the beauty of nature better!
- I would love to take an art course with Drowsy Monkey, because she does some lovely work and if she has only had one formal class then I know I could learn a lot just by being with her and I love her sense of humour so not only would I learn a lot I think she would be a lot of fun to take a course with.
- I would like to take a Tai Chi class. I have watched Tai Chi being done by groups in the parks around here in the summer and I have read a great deal about it. I think there are over 140 moves, but if you only learn 50 of them it is like having a complete workout because Tai Chi uses your mind and your body in perfect symmetry to create the perfect mind body work out.
Thanks for the tag Drowsey Monkey! I always say that my blogging friends know just what is needed!