Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Weekend From Hell!

Well I was all excited about this weekend. I had lots of things I wanted to get done and lots of fun things I wanted to do! Friday night I got side tracked by my daughter who wanted me to fulfill a promise I made to her about helping pick out some job interview clothes and ended up going down to what I consider to be shopping hell. The mall is called Metro Town and it is huge! I can not tell you how many times I have lost my car in the parking garage. There is nothing I hate worse than going shopping and at the end of the day being tired and cranky then discovering that you can't find your car. This time I wrote the damn thing down and we still ended up going to the wrong spot to get the car when we left. Then on the way home my turn signal decided to stop working! Meaning that Saturday I would have to add a trip to the mechanics on top of everything else. However, I was spared that trip by getting food poisoning along about 1:30 PM on Saturday requiring me to stay near a bathroom to barf for the next eight or so hours. You don't even want to know how I got that... trust me! (and I wouldn't give gt281 that much ammunition) All I can really say is that someone thought they were doing me a good turn by getting me some prawns however those prawns were way past their prime! Today I felt as though I had been dragged through a knot hole backwards and had to spend most of today doing the errands I didn't get finished Saturday. So much for the weekend and now .... right back to the work week! I can only hope that next weekend will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Prime prawns,,ha ha.. What interest rate do you get?...Lost interest huh?...I told you not to eat your own cooking...
    Heres a suggestion,, always put the lid up when playing with the Tidy Bowl man,, otherwise you'll
    smash your nose and make a mess......
    Oh,, and I always bring my own ammunition...

    Be very very quite,, I'm hunting Nanooks...hahahahahahaha.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad I don't eat seafood! How can you tell if seafood is ok to eat or not??? (Besides after the fact, when it's too late!?) I'm so sorry you got so sick. At least if it happened during the week you'd still have your weekend. Hopefully next weekend will make up for this one.

    ReplyDelete