Friday, February 29, 2008

Digging In The Closet


Drowsey-Monkey tagged me with a meme on what is in my closet and I told her that in my house I would have trouble opening the door let alone determining what is in it. Here goes ..... now if I can just prie it open.... look out ..... here comes a bag of junk.... whew ... not breakable.
Okay the rules for this meme are pretty simple: Name 8 things you have stuffed away in a back closet and tag three people.
1. A box of craft materials and patterns that have not seen the light of day for 10 years.
2. A box of old papers that I keep meaning to sort, file and get rid of but have not gotten to.
3. Oh my god... this is where the broom went to - thank heavens now I can actually sweep some of the dust off the floor of the closet when I am done.
4. There are let me see..... 10 coats and three hats- why on earth do I keep these most of them I hate and are old as the hills.
5. An old computer monitor... never know when my good one might crash! I wonder if it still works.... I think I got it about 12 years ago..hmmm I don't think it will hook up to my new computer. Oh well.
6. A box about 6 inches deep and 12 inches by 12 inches across that is our family time capsule from New Years 2000. We put pictures and mementos of our lives in the box and it is completely taped closed and not to be opened till the birth of the first grandchild. (In my house that may be never happen ... could be a good thing ... could be a bad thing)
7. Three well chewed tennis balls that Lucy obviously lost in here some how.
8. And last but not least a bag of ribbons, bows and wrapping paper used and new.

Well that is it ...nothing very exciting I'm afraid. The really good stuff is kinda lying all over my bedroom floor right now.... long story.

I get to tag three people:

1) GT281 - Now come on... which one of us does not want to know what he has in his closet!
2) Lorelei over at Musings because I know how organized her stuff is going to be and I just want to be jealous.
3)MomofK9's because I am sure she has a closet full of doggie stuff and Miss Lucy will be delighted to hear about it.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK,, OK think your pretty funny don’t you?...
    Well I guess I’ll just have to fire up the ole
    E-VILE REVENGE TAG machine again and see what comes out for you…be afraid,, be very afraid…
    …..pppllltttthhh….

    oh,, yeah thanks for the tag ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just better get working on that closet gt281,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #6...that is fantastic! As for Lucy, yes you never know where she may hide stuff, lol.

    lol @ tagging gt...I feel for ya, did you see my revenge tag, it was like homework! :O

    ReplyDelete