Friday, March 21, 2008

Make a Wish Meme

Drowsey tagged me with a Make a Wish Meme . She wished for the 37 million that I wanted so I was left with looking for a new wish.


The Rules

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.

3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to me so that I can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.


So, here's my wish:
I am going to tag:

A Stellarlife

Great Minds Think Like Me


9 comments:

  1. Very cool idea. Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what a graphics program is, but here is my wish:
    I just got a very disturbing cell ph msg from my best friend,it sounded like he was dieing. I have called police for his city to check on him...I am so worried. I wish he is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent wish! And much more likely to come true than mine...sadly...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you wish upon a star
    Makes no difference who you are
    Anything your heart desires
    Will come to you
    If your heart is in your dream
    No request is too extreme
    When you wish upon a star
    As dreamers do
    Fate is kind
    She brings to those to love
    The sweet fulfillment of
    Their secret longing
    Like a bolt out of the blue
    Fate steps in and sees you through
    When you wish upon a star
    Your dreams come true
    (J.Cricket)

    you'll have to do some bigger wishing if you what me to stay away...I'm back....mwwwwahahahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-- you cannot scare me! You old marshmallow you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there - came over from NErvus Rex's.
    I hope you get your wish. Your caption on your Easter card is lovely - the Earth DOES laugh with flowers!

    And your post on the Iraq war is very poignant and powerful. Well done.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. crazy cath - thanks so much. I am especially grateful that you found the war post powerful. This war bothers me a great deal. I cannot fathom how many innocent lives have been lost over this. This = ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award from Nevous Rex! You deserve it. Clap clap clap clap clap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Diane - you too! Congrats! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete