Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No Dogs Off Leash; Feel Free To Have Sex!

Okay, I don't know how Drowsey missed this one.
Amsterdam has legalized public sex in Vondel park one of the city's most famous parks, but promised to clamp down on dog owners who let their pets walk there without a leash. The park has over ten million visitors a year and I think with this announcement the crowds just might double. That will be a lot of friggin in that grass so I doubt there will be much room for doggie doo.
I can just hear the family chit chat on Saturday night.... "Anka it is supposed to be a lovely warm day tomorrow I think we should take the kids to the park for a Sunday family picnic... what do you think dear? "Why Hans what a wonderful idea lets get there early so little Elsa can see a little foreplay." "I just hope those dirty little dogs aren't running around scaring her this time."
The world has become a very strange place.

4 comments:

  1. When I was in Amsterdam there were little kids running all over the place. They were there in the Red Light District, and they were there inside the sex museum, too. I do think Americans are way too repressed sexually, but I'm not sure if a public sex park is a good idea either! Well, I mean - I'D go, but that's not the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelei - Now that is why I like you ...not only are we almost twins... we think alike even when it is a just a little perverted! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... OMG that's weird! How did I miss that!?!

    Seriously, that is weird.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I wondered how you missed it as well. I couldn't stop laughing when I read this one.

    ReplyDelete