Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Catz YOUYOU tag Challenge

A while back you might remember I challenged GT281 to a meme Digging in the Closet tag. He in turn promised to get even, but had to leave us for a few days to, in his words, get his plumbing fixed??? Well HE'S BAAA CKKK! And I always knew I would pay the price for peaking into GT281's dirty closet. He has challenged me to the YOUYOU tag... the rules - HUH of course there are none. Afterall this is GT281we are talking about. The guy who talks to Martians and prattles on in gibberish. However, I will try and answer his silly questions with dignity and intelligence as is my way.

The Catz YOUYOU tag………


1…when you have to get a perm for your fuzzy orange head,,
do you go to the hair saloon or just put your finger in a
light socket?...
First - I no longer have orange hair- maybe you should be checking out some of my more recent pictures OR quit wearing those Martian sunglasses they don't suit you any way!
Second - I NEVER get a perm. That must be some other old lady's blog you are thinking about!

2…when you paint your toenails bright pink,, what type of
Cheetos corn puffs do you use to keep your toes apart,,
crunchy or regular?...

I AM CANADIAN! I do not use Cheetos to keep my toes apart I use little tiny fish called eulchons. Their little tails flapping helps create a breeze that makes the polish dry faster. If you would like to try it I could send you some.

3…how many Canadian loonies can you put up your nose?...
I never shove loonies up my nose, but if your retailers don't quit cheating me on those loonies every time I come to your country I may shove a few of them... well I shan't say ... after all I am a lady you know.


4…how many liters of hot wax does it take to remove the hair
from your legs?...
Again... why would I take all that natural warm furry stuff off my legs in the middle of a Canadian winter??

5…how many frozen cat fillets are in your freezer right now?...
Alas ... I am all out of cat fillets as it is not the season for them and good cat is hard to find and keep these days. You should know that.

6…how many chocolate éclairs have you eaten at one time?...
8?,, 12?,, 20?,, over 50?...
Ooohhh now you have me... I must confess 50 doesn't even get close!

7…have you stopped saving your earwax in masons jars?...
Why would I stop saving my earwax in a mason jar? What ever would I use to make candles with next winter?

8…what is the square root of PI ?...
You crazy Yanks - what will you think of next - Pies arn't square they are round everyone knows that. Unless of course your President has made a law declaring round pies too high a security risk now.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks - it appears they were so good that gt281 has declined comment! :)

    ReplyDelete