Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weeks End Update!

I have spent the better part of this past week recuperating some energy after the Kick Up Your Heels and Loosen Your Corset fund raiser I did last Sunday. I spent the better part of the week prior to it on the phones selling tickets and helping finalize the last details. It was a lot of fun and most people seemed to enjoy themselves and that is what counts. We are already planning for next year. Who knows maybe it will be called Kick up Your Heels, Loosen your Corset and Take it All Off! Could be interesting! We had a professional photographer and she has not gotten the pictures to us yet. When she does I will post a few.
This weekend I played with Lucy and my daughter. We went to the beach in the late afternoon yesterday and let Miss Lucy start her fishing season. After all it will be officially Spring next week and soon it will be summer and that is her favorite time of the year! Today we took her out to Fraser River Heritage Park in Mission and she had a ball chasing her ball and playing with my daughter. All too soon the weekend is over and it is time to get ready for another week of work.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of your girls!! I wonder why Diane is posting the same [strange] post on both our blogs? (and maybe other's as well?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind... I guess it's an Irish Blessing of some sort. I've seen it elsewhere now, too. What do I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep it is an Irish blessing and my girls had a great time in that park yesterday despite the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete