Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Harrison - a snowy weekend get away!

I decided it was time for a little winter get away. I love Harrison, but had never been here in the middle of winter. The night before I left the mountains and valley surrounding Harrison had a good snowfall. By the time I arrived the snow was beginning to melt, but it was still very beautiful and very quiet. Few people were on the streets of this usually busy little tourist town making it even more attractive to me.
However, inside the resort there were lots of other people with the same idea as I had. To get away from the hustle and bustle for a little rest and relaxation and there is no better place to relax than in the mineral pools at the Harrison Resort. I could not believe how many chilren and adults were happily playing comfortably in the pools surrounded by snow covered mountians. The water was so nice and warm and the view delicious. It felt almost surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment