Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

AN OLD IRISH BLESSING!

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

This post is a little for me because I am Irish (yes I confess I am) and lot for GT281. I could think of nothing better to send him as a get well card than this. I know that where ever he is he will feel so much better for having seen this and being given plenty of ammunition for when he is able to torment me again! So here you go GT281 and I hope you feel better and don't bust a stitch laughing!





3 comments:

  1. heehee!!! I love jibjab...ahahaha. You make a fine leprecan.

    Do we know what's happened to GT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God,, thats just too big a target to hit,, to easy...i think i'll just wander into the bushes wearing my favorite kilt and look
    for a little bit of Heather.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. I knew you would like it.

    ReplyDelete