Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Little Bit of Sunshine -YEAH!




Today the sun finally shone and it was warm.... yes warm! Now it is almost July so it should be warm every day, but this year it has been down right cold. Cold, cloudy and miserable. However this afternoon it all turned around and to celebrate Miss Lucy and I went to Elgin Park for a long walk this evening and ended up walking to a place called Stewart Farm which is a hertitage site.
It is a very lovely place as it sits right on the edge of the water and has these beautiful lawns rolling down to the waters edge and surrounded by rose bushes.


The trees are loaded with birds all of whom like to sing the night in. It was very lovely.
I tried to capture it with my lens. I hope you enjoy the experience almost as much as I did.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, love those, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drowsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:56 AM

    I find the combination of water and sun irresistible, perhaps because I was brought up beside the sea and we have just been on holiday in Devon where we enjoyed beautiful views of sea, estuaries and rivers.

    The photos are certainly evocative and I particularly like the last one with the geese because water fowl bring the scene alive and I love watching them.

    ReplyDelete