Thursday, April 17, 2008

Foot Stools with Handles?

This morning while driving back from Bellingham I decided to take the back road through the farm country. I like to look at the farm animals grazing in the fields and occasionally I spy an Eagle hovering over a grove of trees. Today I spied what I thought to be fluffy foot stools with handles in a pen beside the road. As I started to drive past I realized that the foot stools were moving and the handles were horns.
As the horns moved up this little face was staring out at me from all that hair! Now isn't this the most delightful little thing? Put a smile on my face all day long!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Yoda mated with a long haired sheep-goat. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, that would make a good sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these little creatures. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete