Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged by Lorelei

Okay - I did Drowsey's and now I am doing Lorelei's tag. I want them both to know I will get even!



1. Where is your cell phone? somewhere in this house.... I will phone myself to find it before I go to work.
2. Your significant other? What is that?
3. Your hair? Everywhere I have three cats and a sheep/dog lab cross. We can make several wigs every week with the hair off the floor.
4. Your daughter? Works for Liberals - need I say more! (translate Liberals as right wing a**holes)
5. Your son? Never happened.
6. Your favorite thing? Photography
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed I never had to work ever again!
8. Your favorite drink? Jones Cola Black Cherry Coke! HEY JONES CEO'S are you listening??
9. Your goal?Try all 218 flavors at Mario's Gelato
10. The room you’re in? Kitchen/office
11. Your church? Nature
12. Your fear? That I will have to mow the lawn this weekend
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Out of the city
14. Where were you last night? Shopping for groceries
15. What you’re not? Patient
16. Muffins? Love them rarely eat them
17. One of your wish list items? Have enough money to buy a house one day.
18. Where you grew up? Sunshine Coast
19. The last thing you did? Le the dog out to the back yard
20. What are you wearing? blue jean capri's, green sweat shirt & flip flops.
21. Your TV? News & Amazing Race
22. Your pets? Three cats & one loveable extremely spoiled sheep dog/lab cross
23. Your computer? Hewlett Packard
24. Your life? Love my daughters, love my animals, passionate about the rights of the less fortunate.
25. Your mood? Content
26. Missing someone? My Parents and sister
27. Your car? Honda Civic
28. Something you’re not wearing? makeup (never do)
29. Favorite store? Maurice's -- but I'm too old now to wear anything from it
30. Your summer? Boring but busy
31. Like(love) someone? Hubby, and Vin Diesel
32. Your favorite color? Pumpkin orange
33. Last time you laughed? Constantly laughing
34. Last time you cried? Last night as I was finishing my book, These is my Words
35. Who will repost this? Probably no one since most of my readers don't have blogs. Maybe Marvin and Heather will.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 PM

    HAHA! Looks like you left some of my answers there at the end! That's cheating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what - I thought I had finished this as I started it a few days ago! But your answers will do just as well for me :)) Keep the fans (all two of them ) confused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mwahahahaahaha, LOL

    I'm scered now.

    So, pumpkin orange is your fav colour? Who knew? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, great list, Catz.
    Good that you're always laughing, too. An admirable trait, because it helps other people around you, believe it or not.

    I'm not so into memes myself, but they can be fun to read!

    ReplyDelete