Saturday, February 02, 2008

From the Heart Tag

Drowsey has tagged me with a "From the heart Tag". This is a nice tag and one that I hope keeps going. You can read Drowsey's quote on her memes and tags page.

"Post a quote that speaks from and to your heart and dedicate it to at least three other bloggers."

Maybe because there were a lot of people in my life who I needed to forgive I have always loved this quote by Mark Twain


"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet leaves on the heel that has crushed it."


I dedicate my quote to:

Faerie Kat

Musings


K-9 Mom


9 comments:

  1. Oh God...
    Maybe you should switch to bourbon........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is really powerful. I had never heard that one before.

    By the way, I finally gave up on Gisele's templates because I never could get any of them to work right for me and she ignored my requests to fix the problems! (Like your title not centering in the banner at the top). I had the same problem with this template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorelei, I realized that after I changed to this one, but I did not have time to switch to something else. Most of the others make your page look so crowded.

    gt281 - consider yourself ignored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be the rum talking,, I know you wuvssss me....

    Consider yourself iggiepopped....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ gt being ignored.

    I always wondered where you got all these cool templates! I like this one.

    I really like that quote...never heard it before...but so well said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you notice the changes I made on my HillaryDillary post?...
    I did them just for uuuuuuussss...

    kissy kissy.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..kisses from gt.

    Okay..I kind of feel like I'm harassing ya now...but I have something for you again! LOL But this time it's an award...and an appropriate one for you I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh,, you went shopping again...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:00 PM

    This is such a beautiful post and it took me forever to find the quote I wanted; surprise, it turned out to be by Twain, he's really batting well for us felines!

    http://faeriekat.wordpress.com/2008/02/04/from-the-heart-tag/

    Hugz

    Kat

    ReplyDelete