Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Street Slang

  • Seagull manager -A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.
  • SITCOMs-Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home with the kids or start a ‘home business’.
  • 404-Someone who’s clueless. From the World Wide Web error message ‘404 Not Found’ meaning that the requested document could not be located.
  • ASSMOSIS.-The process by which people seem to absorb success and advancement by
    sucking up to the boss rather than working hard.
  • SALMON DAY The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die.
  • PICASSO BUM -A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got 4 buttocks
  • GREYHOUND. -A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.
AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!
  • AUSSIE KISS. -Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.

4 comments:

  1. I know that I’m going to hate myself in the morning for
    saying this,, but here goes…..After viewing your ‘NEW’
    Blog page for about 24 hrs now,, I’ve decided,, well…
    no,, no,, I can’t say it….OK,,OK I… ahhh I…hmmm
    kinda like it…..OH, God that hurt…..
    Ilikeyourposttoo………
    I need a drink,, make that a double/triple…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:57 PM

    A complement from you?!? I think I am blushing :))
    You're cute when you are nice. I hope that I didn't drive you to drink tonight with that *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still needs a little something...
    hmmmm,, let me think....hmmmm...
    I got it,, it needs a laughing camel.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it ... leave it! LOL I always feel like I walked into the wrong blog! ;) Ah well, it's always an adventure. And yes, a laughing camel would spruce up the place.

    ReplyDelete