Thursday, February 28, 2008

Katherine Hepburn

On FaerieKat's site she posted a quiz put together by a group of researchers that is supposed to let you know what movie star you are most like. FaerieKat was Elizabeth Taylor. I decided to try the quiz and was surprised to find that I was most like Katherine Hepburn. She was and is my all time favorite movie star. I liked her because she was her own person and she had an indomitable spirit. Life never seemed to overwhelm her. When she got Parkinson's disease she didn't let it stop her from continuing to make movies or live life. She just made it a part of the cards she was dealt in life and just carried on. She also never seemed to get caught up in the movie star lifestyle. She was a genuine artist preferring to spend time in her cottage writing, painting and riding her bike when she wasn't making movies.
My answers to the quiz were in the 43-50 range. Here is what the quiz had to say about my likeness to Katherine Hepburn.

43-50 points) You are KATHERINE HEPBURN:

You are smart, a real thinker. Every situation is approached with a plan. You are very healthy in mind and body. You don’t take crap from anyone. You have only a couple of individuals that you consider ‘real friends’. You teach strong family values. Keep your feet planted in them, but don’t overlook a bad situation when it does happen.


You can find the quiz on FaerieKat's post Which Movie Star are You?

10 comments:

  1. ut oh,, I feel a change in the Avatar coming.....

    http://re3.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/25/f10/323794354

    http://re3.yt-thm-a04.yimg.com/image/25/f10/402273840

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am KATHERINE HEPBURN too!!! We are twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I wanna be katherine Hepburn, she's my fav. But, alas, my cuteness won out and I'm Debbie Reynolds. Ah well.

    I just tagged ya...blame Robert, he created it ;) (it's optional as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gt281,,,a real picture this time?

    Lorelei - that is so cool!!! Not only are we born on the same day, but we are both Katherine Hepburn!

    Drowsey - how many times did you take the test to make it come out that way???

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pics for you...
    have some hot chocolate,, your brain is frozen....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was Grace Kelly! Too bad I don;t look like her! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only once! ha! I really wanted to be Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every movie Katherine Hepburn ever made (even the ones she hated) and the only Liz movie I'd watch until my eyes dried out Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf. It must be the lobster tail, caviar and champagne tastes that Liz and I share; now if I could just share her money!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Katherine Hepburn too (46) - but I think I'd rather be Bette Davis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frances - I liked Bette Davis too, but Katherine is my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete