Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday Already!?

I don't know about anyone else, but for me the days fly by far too quickly. This weekend seemed to just disappear. Saturday I went to an Indo Canadian dinner in a house that was so large you wanted to ask how many people actually lived there. I counted three kitchens on different floors and on the floor I was on there were no less than three living rooms! It was a good evening and I had a lot of fun.
I have come to the conclusion there are three deadly weekend sins:
  • Too much food
  • Too much booze
  • Too little sleep
This weekend I indulged in all three leaving me with less energy instead of more for the start of the week. At the end of one of these weekends all I can think about is the next and how I am going to rest up and get organized. Oh Yeah right! Add that to my todo list that Canadians never get around to completing.

2 comments:

  1. Gee,, I wish I could be invited to
    naked hot tub partys like you...

    I just stayed home,, ALL ALONE,, shoveling snow,, getting dog hair all over me,, watching black & white reruns of F Troop,, and eating a microwave TV dinner.....

    Did I mention I had to shovel snow?

    And nobody from BC stopped by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! And that house sounds amazing! Why 3 kitchens? I never use the 1 I have, can't imagine having 3 not to use.

    ReplyDelete